Thursday 26 September 1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 26, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Anthony Blunt and Giuseppe Santomaso.
Faust, directed by Hoku Uchiyama, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 September 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 September 1907!
Which were the important events of 26 September 1907 ?
- Anthony Blunt: British art expert who was exposed as a Soviet spy.
- Giuseppe Santomaso: Italian artist, painter.
- Bep [Lambertus] van Klaveren: European Boxing Champ (1928 Olympics - Silver Medalist).
- Ralph Michael: London, England -- Actor (Quest, Doctor in the House).
- Robert Bresson: Director.
- Franc Bonduel: Netherlands sport Champion.
- Bep van Klaveren: Dutch boxer (Born 1907).
- Lambertus Klaveren: Dutch boxer.
- Anthony F Blunt: British historian / spy for USSR.
- New Zealand and Newfoundland each become dominions within the British Empire.
- October ndash A committee of the Delegation for the Adoption of an International Auxiliary Language, made up of academics including Otto Jespersen, Wilhelm Ostwald and Roland Eotvos meet in Paris to select a language for international use. The committee ultimately decides to reform Esperanto.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1907 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Harrigan - Edward Meeker
- I'm Tying the Leaves So They Won't Come Down - Byron G. Harlan
- It's Great to be a Soldier Man - Billy Murray
- Won't You be My Honey? - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- In the Good Old Steamboat Days - Murry K. Hill