Thursday 5 September 1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henri Storck and Sunnyland Slim.
El grito de Dolores o La independencia de México, directed by Felipe de Jess Haro, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
while The Lady of the Decoration by Frances Little was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 September 1907!
Which were the important events of 5 September 1907 ?
- Henri Storck: Belgian author, filmmaker and documentarist.
- Sunnyland Slim: American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1995).
- Praxille Gydé: French boxer, a flyweight pro between 1927 and 1936, and 1932 European Boxing Union champion.
- Praxille Gyde: France sport Champion.
- Layne Britton: American makeup artist and actor (d. 1993).
- Manlio Bacigalupo: Italian soccer player who was on the Italian championship team of 1927-28.
- Sunnyland Albert Luandrew Slim: Blues pianist.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1907 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- It's Great to be a Soldier Man - Byron G. Harlan
- You'll Have to Wait Till My Ship Comes In - Bob Roberts
- Honey Boy - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- Uncle Josh at the Dentist's - Cal Stewart
- Stein Song - Haydn Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?