Thursday 5 September 1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henri Storck and Sunnyland Slim.
The Dummy, directed by Dante Falconi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 September 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 September 1907!
Which were the important events of 5 September 1907 ?
- Henri Storck: Belgian author, filmmaker and documentarist.
- Sunnyland Slim: American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1995).
- Praxille Gydé: French boxer, a flyweight pro between 1927 and 1936, and 1932 European Boxing Union champion.
- Sunnyland Albert Luandrew Slim: Blues pianist.
- Layne Britton: American makeup artist and actor (d. 1993).
- Praxille Gyde: France sport Champion.
- Manlio Bacigalupo: Italian soccer player who was on the Italian championship team of 1927-28.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Red Wing (An Indian Fable) - Frank Stanley & Henry Burr
- Sweet Julienne - Harry Macdonough