Wednesday 25 September 1907
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 25, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jan Felderhof and Phyllis Pearsall-Gross.
The Dummy, directed by Dante Falconi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 September 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1907!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1907 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1907 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Harrigan - Edward Meeker
- I'm Tying the Leaves So They Won't Come Down - Byron G. Harlan
- It's Great to be a Soldier Man - Billy Murray
- Won't You be My Honey? - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- In the Good Old Steamboat Days - Murry K. Hill