Thursday 12 September 1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 12, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Louis MacNeice and Joe Lederer.
The Dummy, directed by Dante Falconi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 September 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 September 1907!
Which were the important events of 12 September 1907 ?
- Also see September 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Maryland (United States) - Defenders Day
- Cape Verde - National Day
- Ethiopia - National Revolution Day (1974)
- RC Saints - Holy Name of Mary
- Louis MacNeice: Irish poet and playwright (d. 1963).
- Joe Lederer: Austrian actress / writer (Drei Tage Liebe).
- Louis Genevey: Lyon 3?me Military man.
- Lusitania arrives in NYC after 5 day crossing of Atlantic (record)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Waiting at the Church (My Wife Won't Let Me) - Vesta Victoria
- Harrigan - Billy Murray