Friday 10 January 1908US date format: 1/10/1908, UK date format: 10/1/1908
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 10, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Henreid and Bernard Lee.
The Last Cartridge, an Incident of the Sepoy Rebellion in India, directed by Unknown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 January 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1908!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1908 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Paul Henreid: Italian-American actor and director (d....
- Bernard Lee: London, England -- Actor (M in James...
- Philippe Olive: France Actor.
- Gaston Papeloux: Bonnat Journalist.
- Anna S Barbiers Dutch actress (Klaasje Zevenster): dies at age 65.