Monday 10 August 1908
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 10, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alexander d'Arcy and Gabrielle Keiller.
Robin Hood, directed by Wolfgang Reitherman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 August 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 August 1908!
Which were the important events of 10 August 1908 ?
- Roman festivals - Opalia, festival in honor of Ops
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Laurence
- Prisoner's Justice Day - Canada.
- Independence Day in Ecuador -- Movement began in Quito in 1809. Independence not achieved till May 1822.
- St. Deusdedit
- Ancient Latvia - Labrenca Diena held
- St. Blaan
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1908 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I Love, and the World is Mine - Henry Burr
- Peerless Quartet - Come Where My Love Lies Dreaming