Monday 13 September 1954US date format: 9/13/1954, UK date format: 13/9/1954
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 13, 1954). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Al Keck and Steve Kilbey.
In UK Three Coins In The Fountain by Frank Sinatra was in the top 5 hits.
The Bounty Hunter, directed by André De Toth, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while A Child Of The Century by Ben Hecht was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching People Are Funny.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 September 1954
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 September 1954!
Which were the important events of 13 September 1954 ?
- 1999 - Lunar nuclear waste dump explodes, sending the Moon hurtling into deep space in Space: 1999
- RC Saints - St John Chrysostom
- Roman festivals - epulum Iovis: banquet of Jupiter, on the ides during the Ludi Romani
- 2000 - Second Impact in Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Also see September 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Al Keck: American sports announcer.
- Steve Kilbey: English-Australian singer-songwriter and...
- Robert Gober: Sculptor.
- Ted Mueller: Rock drummer (Axe).
- Reds Ted Kluszewski scores a run in record 17 consecutive games
- WPBN TV channel 7 in Traverse City, MI (NBC) begins broadcasting
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1954 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Smile - Nat King Cole (Nelson Riddle & His Orchestra)
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?