Friday 10 September 2010US date format: 9/10/2010, UK date format: 10/9/2010
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 10, 2010). The US president was Barack Obama (Democrat).
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Love The Way You Lie by Eminem.
The Whistleblower, directed by Larysa Kondracki, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2010
while The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Nikita.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Apple Jack or CSI: Fatal Conspiracy.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 September 2010
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 2010!
Which were the important events of 10 September 2010 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 September
- Mexico:: At least 71 prisoners escape from jail in the Mexican city of Reynosa, Tamaulipas, across the U.S. border from McAllen, Texas. (BNO via Wire Update)The city of Ciudad Juárez had as many as 25 murders recorded in the past day mostly due to the Mexican Drug War. (Xinhua)
- 5 Palestinians are wounded during 4 separate Israeli air raids in the Gaza Strip in response to the fourth rocket attack on southern Israel from Gaza in the last two days. (The Jerusalem Post) (BBC)
- Details of 300 cases of sexual abuse, mainly on minors, allegedly perpetrated by Belgium's Roman Catholic clergy are released by Church investigator Peter Adriaenssens. 13 are found to have committed suicide. (BBC)
- An alleged suicide bomber is detained after ampquotsuicideampquot blast at hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark. (BBC)
- A Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations plane loaded with victims of the 2010 Vladikavkaz bombing lands at Moscow's Ramenskoye Airport as the death toll reaches 17. (RIA Novosti) (RIA Novosti)
- A British Army soldier from the Duke of Lancaster's Regiment dies of injuries he received in the war in Afghanistan. (BBC)
- Mining in 3 eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo provinces is banned by President Joseph Kabila. (BBC) (AFP)
- More than 50 people are injured in an oil pipeline blast in northeastern Iran. (Press TV)
- Thousands of people are evacuated in Delhi over flooding fears. (BBC) (The Hindu) (The Times of India)
- The death toll from the fire in the San Francisco suburb of San Bruno in the U.S. state of California, reaches 4, with 50 other people injured. (ABC News America)
- A large fish kill, consisting of several different fish species and other marine life, including crabs, stingrays, shrimp, starfish and a whale wash ashore in Venice, Louisiana, near Plaquemines Parish, near the site of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill, and involving more species than usual with localized dead zone and low oxygen events. (NOLA.com) (WAFB) (Digital Journal)
- The last episode of Big Brother (UK) aired on Channel 4.
- Yang Jiechi, the Foreign Minister of the People's Republic of China, calls for Japan to immediately release a fishing boat captain captured in disputed waters in the East China Sea. (Reuters)
- Iran delays the release of United States detainee Sarah Shourd because the legal processes have not been completed. (BBC) (Reuters via Fox News)
- President of the United States Barack Obama urges Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu to extend a partial construction freeze on the West Bank. (''Los Angeles Times'')
- At least 71 prisoners escape from jail in the Mexican city of Reynosa, Tamaulipas, across the U.S. border from McAllen, Texas. (BNO via Wire Update)
- The city of Ciudad Juárez had as many as 25 murders recorded in the past day mostly due to the Mexican Drug War. (Xinhua)
- Mário Viegas Carrascalão resigns as the Deputy Prime Minister of East Timor leaving the Prime Minister Xanana Gusmão without a majority in the Parliament. (Canadian Press via Google News)
Sport Games on 10 September 2010
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- St Truiden - Anderlecht : 0 - 2
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Hoffenheim - Schalke 04 : 2 - 0
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Ingolstadt - Oberhausen : 1 - 2
- Osnabruck - Erzgebirge Aue : 3 - 2
- Paderborn - Union Berlin : 2 - 0
La Liga Segunda DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Salamanca - Gimnastic : 1 - 0
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2010 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Deuces - Chris Brown Featuring Tyga & Kevin McCall
- There Goes My Baby - Usher
- Love All Over Me - Monica
- Miss Me - Drake Featuring Lil Wayne
- Alicia Keys - Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)
- Your Love - Nicki Minaj
- Bittersweet - Fantasia
- B.M.F. (Blowin' Money Fast) - Rick Ross Featuring Styles P
- Fancy - Drake Featuring T.I. & Swizz Beatz
- Got Your Back - T.I. Featuring Keri Hilson
Top #10 Latin songs
- Cuando Me Enamoro - Enrique Iglesias Featuring Juan Luis Guerra
- Dime Que Me Quieres - Banda El Recodo de Cruz Lizarraga
- Yerbatero - Juanes
- Nina De Mi Corazon - La Arrolladora Banda el Limon de Rene Camacho
- Alejate De Mi - Camila
- El Malo - Aventura
- Al Menos - La Original Banda el Limon de Salvador Lizarraga
- I Like It - Enrique Iglesias Featuring Pitbull
- Te Recordare - El Trono de Mexico
- No Puedo Volver - Intocable
Top #10 Rock songs
- Linkin Park - The Catalyst
- Another Way To Die - Disturbed
- Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare
- Lay Me Down - The Dirty Heads Featuring Rome
- Neon Trees - Animal
- Savior - Rise Against
- Phoenix - Lisztomania
- Bad Company - Five Finger Death Punch
- Stone Sour - Say You'll Haunt Me
- The Crow & The Butterfly - Shinedown
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
The planned rights issue of 8 billion to 9 billion euros will complete the acquisition of Postbank, but will also provide cover for increasing the bank’s capital before forthcoming tighter regulation. [..]
Michael Cohl, the lead producer of the musical, is taking a risk on the most expensive show in Broadway history. [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $34.20
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $78.85
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $68.90
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $38.78
- 1 CHF = 6.6405 CNY
- 1 CAD = 6.527 CNY
- 1 CAD = 0.9826 CHF
- 1 AUD = 6.277 CNY
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?