Saturday 11 April 1942
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 11, 1942). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Anatoly Nikolayevich Berezovoi and Christopher Harbonville.
Saboteur, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 April 1942
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 April 1942!
Which were the important events of 11 April 1942 ?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- The Feast Day of Martyr Antipas in the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Saint Danidl of Grimbergen
- Anatoly Nikolayevich Berezovoi: USSR -- Cosmonaut (Soyuz T-5).
- Christopher Harbonville: French-Canadian film maker.
- Anatoly Berezovoy: Russian colonel pilot and astronaut (d. 2014).
- James Underwood: English pathologist and academic.
- Distinguished Service Medal for Merchant Marines authorized.