Tuesday 7 April 1942
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 7, 1942). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Joaquim Agostinho and Evabritt Strandberg.
Saboteur, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 April 1942
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 1942!
Which were the important events of 7 April 1942 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
- Joaquim Agostinho
- Evabritt Strandberg
- Jean-Louis Prat: French curator who was director from 1969 to 2004 of The Maeght Foundation ('Fondation Maeght'), a museum of modern art situated in Saint-Paul de Vence in the south-east of France about 25km from Nice.
- Edda Barends: Actress (Arthur & Eva).
- Nam Gi-nam: South Korean director and screenwriter.
- Jeetendra : Indian actor and producer.
- Garry Armstrong: American journalist, television newscaster in Boston, MA.