Saturday 13 January 1906
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Maxime Jacob and Zhou Youguang.
Impersonation of Nelson-McGovern Fight, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
while The House of a Thousand Candles by Meredith Nicholson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 January 1906!
Which were the important events of 13 January 1906 ?
- In Sweden, Christmas ends on the 20th day, St. Knut's Day. Children celebrate a party throwing out the Christmas tree (julgransplundring).
- Maxime Jacob: French musician, composer and organist.
- Zhou Youguang: Chinese linguist sinologist and academic.
- Alexander Stepanovich Popov: Russian physicist (Born 1859).
- 1st radio set advertised (Telimco for $7.50 in Scientific American) claimed to receive signals up to one mile
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?