Friday 13 January 1956
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 13, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Janet Hubert and Janet Hubert-Whitten.
In UK Sixteen Tons by Tennessee Ernie Ford was in the top 5 hits.
Charleys Tante, directed by Hans Quest, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while No Time For Sergeants by Mac Hyman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Heidi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 January 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 January 1956!
Which were the important events of 13 January 1956 ?
- In Sweden, Christmas ends on the 20th day, St. Knut's Day. Children celebrate a party throwing out the Christmas tree (julgransplundring).
- Janet Hubert: TV Actress.
- Janet Hubert-Whitten: Actress (Vivian Banks-Fresh Prince of Bel Air).
- Malcolm Foster: rock bassist (Pretenders - "Mystery Achievement").
- Ghislaine Dupont: French journalist for RFI (Radio France Internationale) since 1986.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1956 ?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?