Tuesday 13 July 1920US date format: 7/13/1920, UK date format: 13/7/1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 13, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Messagier and Bill Towers.
The Penalty, directed by Wallace Worsley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 July 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1920!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1920 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- Jean Messagier: French painter, sculptor, printmaker and poet.
- Bill Towers: English footballer (d. 2000).
- Hans Blumenberg: philosopher, dies at age 75.
- Jean Veruni: French criminal, sentenced to death and later executed in Marseille on 8 December 1951 at 5:35 a.m.
- London County Council bars foreigners from council jobs.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Enrico Caruso - Love Me or Not
- Alabama Moon - Hawaiian Trio