Friday 23 July 1926
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 23, 1926). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert McCormick Adams and Ludvik Vaculik.
The Bells, directed by James Young, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 July 1926
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1926!
Which were the important events of 23 July 1926 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- Robert McCormick Adams
- J. I. Packer: Clergyman.
- Ludvik Vaculik: Writer.
- Robert Adams: American anthropologist and archeologist.
- Ludvík Vaculík: Czech journalist and author (d. 2015).
- Belgian NMBS / SNCFB forms
- Fox Film buys the patents of the Movietone sound system for recording sound onto film.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1926 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Tamiami Trail - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- I Wish I Had My Old Gal Back Again - Al Jolson
- Valencia - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra