Saturday 13 June 1914
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 13, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jan Roëde and Herbert Malsbender.
The Fatal Mallet, directed by Mack Sennett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 June 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1914!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1914 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Jan Roëde: Dutch artist who worked in numerous disciplines.
- Herbert Malsbender: Germany Actor.
- Frederic Franklin: English-American ballet dancer and director (d. 2013).
- Barbara Reynolds: English lexicographer and author (d. 2015).
- 28th US Womens Tennis: Mary K Browne beats Marie Wagner (62 16 61)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- In the Heart of the City That Has No Heart - Henry Burr
- The Original Fox Trot - Fred Van Eps (as Van Eps Trio)
- He's a Devil in His Own Home Town - Eddie Morton