Saturday 13 June 1914
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jan Roëde and Herbert Malsbender.
The Good-for-Nothing, directed by George Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1914!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1914 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Jan Roëde: Dutch artist who worked in numerous disciplines.
- Herbert Malsbender: Germany Actor.
- Frederic Franklin: English-American ballet dancer and director (d. 2013).
- Barbara Reynolds: English lexicographer and author (d. 2015).
- 28th US Womens Tennis: Mary K Browne beats Marie Wagner (62 16 61)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 June 1914
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Original Fox Trot - Fred Van Eps (as Van Eps Trio)
- In the Heart of the City That Has No Heart - Henry Burr
- He's a Devil in His Own Home Town - Eddie Morton
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?