Thursday 11 June 1914
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Meyer (acteur) and Hendrik Berkhof.
The Good-for-Nothing, directed by George Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
while Pollyanna by Eleanor H. Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1914!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1914 ?
- Jean Meyer (acteur)
- Hendrik Berkhof: Dutch theologist (Church & Emperor).
- Henry G Cisheros: (Mayor-D-San Antonio).
- Jack Mann: Pilot / hostage.
- Jean Meyer: French playwright, actor, film director and author.
- Daniel Dreyfous-Ducas: Paris 16?me Military man.
- Gerald Mohr: NYC, New York -- Actor (Christopher-Foreign Intrigue).
- Jan van den Berg: Dutch psychiatrist and academic (d. 2012).
- Adolf Friedrich V: Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (Born 1848).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Camp Meeting Band - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- While They Were Dancing Around - Peerless Quartet
- I'm Crying Just for You - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?