Saturday 20 June 1914
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Max Douy and Friedrich Zipp.
The Fatal Mallet, directed by Mack Sennett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 June 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1914!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1914 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
- Friedrich Zipp: Composer.
- Max Douy: French art director.
- Albrecht Brandi: Germany Military man.
- Zelda : Israeli poet and educator (d. 1984).
- Gordon Juckes: Canadian ice hockey player (d. 1994).
- Muazzez Çığ: Turkish archaeologist and academic.
- 46th Belmont: Merritt Buxton aboard Luke McLuke wins in 2:20