Thursday 4 June 1914
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Willy-August Linnemann .
The Fatal Mallet, directed by Mack Sennett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 June 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1914!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1914 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I'm Crying Just for You - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- While They Were Dancing Around - Peerless Quartet
- Camp Meeting Band - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan