Sunday 13 June 1915
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 13, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Donald Budge and Michael Hoffman.
When Knights Were Bold, directed by Jack Raymond, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 June 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1915!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1915 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Donald Budge: American tennis player who, by 1937, played 12 championship matches and won every one of them.
- David Rockefeller: Businessman.
- Michael Hoffman: American economist, journalist, lecturer in monetary theory & international trade at oberlin & trinity colleges; treasury consultant.
- Theo Pirmez: Belgium sport Champion.
- John Budge: Oakland sports Champions.
- Don Budge: American tennis player and coach (d. 2000).