Sunday 14 August 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 14, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Willy Ronis and Pierre Schaeffer.
Distractions of Foolshead, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 August 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 August 1910!
Which were the important events of 14 August 1910 ?
- Paraguay - Flag Day
- St. Maximilian Kolbe
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of several saints: St. Eusebius of Rome
- United States - National Code talkers Day
- Pakistan - Independence Day
- RC saints - Maximilian Kolbe (Polish Franciscan priest martyred by Nazis in 1941)
- Morocco - Allegiance of Oued Eddahab or Rfo de Oro
- United States - National Creamsicles Day
- Willy Ronis: French photographer (Born 1910).
- Pierre Schaeffer: French pioneer of electronic music, inventor of the.
- Yvette Lebon
- 6th International Congress of Esperantists held in Washington, DC.
- A fire at the World Exhibition in Brussels destroys exhibitions of Britain and France.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Contes D' Hoffman - Barcolle Belle Nuit (Oh, Night of Love) - Geraldine Farrar & Antonio Scotti
- Carmen - Il Flor Che Aveci A Me (Flower Song) - John McCormack