Friday 19 August 1910
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 19, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Blareau and Quentin Bell.
Distractions of Foolshead, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 August 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 August 1910!
Which were the important events of 19 August 1910 ?
- Roman festivals - Vinalia Rustica celebrated in honor of Venus Libitina commemorating the founding of the oldest known temple to her, on the Esquiline Hill, in 293 BC on this date.
- RC saints - Saint Sebald, Saint Louis of Toulouse, Jean-Eudes de MTzeray
- Afghanistan - Afghan Independence Day see above: 1919
- National Day of the Filipino Language, Philippines - Holiday for Quezon City, Quezon Province and other municipalities named after Manuel Quezon
- National Aviation Day, USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Harry Lauder - We Parted on the Shore
- You Taught Me How to Love You, Now Teach Me to Forget - Joe Maxwell
- When Shadows Gather - John McCormack
- If He Comes In, I'm Goin' Out - Arthur Collins