Wednesday 10 August 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 10, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gordon Joseph Gray and Angus Campbell.
Distractions of Foolshead, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 August 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 August 1910!
Which were the important events of 10 August 1910 ?
- Roman festivals - Opalia, festival in honor of Ops
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Laurence
- Prisoner's Justice Day - Canada.
- Independence Day in Ecuador -- Movement began in Quito in 1809. Independence not achieved till May 1822.
- St. Deusdedit
- Ancient Latvia - Labrenca Diena held
- St. Blaan
- Gordon Joseph Gray
- Rachel Lambert Mellon: Celebrity.
- Angus Campbell: United States -- Psychologist (Elections & Political Order).
- Gordon Gray: Scottish ecclesiastic, Roman Catholic priest, Archbishop of St. Andrews and Edinburgh.
- Bob Wood: American attorney, a Naval officer in WW II and Admiralty lawyer.
- Guy Mairesse: French race car driver (d. 1954).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Contes D' Hoffman - Barcolle Belle Nuit (Oh, Night of Love) - Geraldine Farrar & Antonio Scotti
- Carmen - Il Flor Che Aveci A Me (Flower Song) - John McCormack