Sunday 15 July 1917
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 15, 1917). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Conquest and Nur Taraki.
Wild and Woolly, directed by John Emerson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 July 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 July 1917!
Which were the important events of 15 July 1917 ?
- Saint Vladimir the Great's day (Eastern Orthodox; Roman Catholic)
- Confuflux (Discordianism)
- Saint Swithun's feast day (Anglican Church)
- Japan - Third day of Obon feast period
- Palermo, Sicily - Festival of Santa Rosalia
- Brunei - Birthday of the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam
- Botswana - President's Day
- Saint Donald's feast day
- Brazil - International Men's Day
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1917 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You're in Love - Lyric Quartet
- I'm a Twelve O'Clock Fellow in a Nine O'Clock Town - Byron G. Harlan