Monday 30 July 1917
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Horace Henderson .
Wild and Woolly, directed by John Emerson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
What the sky looked like on 30 July 1917
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 July 1917!
Which were the important events of 30 July 1917 ?
- Vanuatu - Independence Day
- St. Julitta (a martyr)
- St. Sennen
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Abdon
- Horace Henderson: American real estate executive, republican, married once, two children.
- Board of Commissioners of Cleveland Metroparks has its 1st meeting
- The Parliament of Finland is dissolved by the Russian Provisional Government. New elections are held in the autumn, resulting in a bourgeois majority.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1917 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Your Eyes, Your Lips, Your Heart - Henry Burr
- Hong Kong - Peerless Quartet