Monday 30 July 1917
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 30, 1917). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Horace Henderson .
Thirst, directed by Greg Kiefer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 July 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 July 1917!
Which were the important events of 30 July 1917 ?
- Vanuatu - Independence Day
- St. Julitta (a martyr)
- St. Sennen
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Abdon
- Horace Henderson: American real estate executive, republican, married once, two children.
- Board of Commissioners of Cleveland Metroparks has its 1st meeting
- The Parliament of Finland is dissolved by the Russian Provisional Government. New elections are held in the autumn, resulting in a bourgeois majority.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1917 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Your Eyes, Your Lips, Your Heart - Henry Burr
- Hong Kong - Peerless Quartet