Sunday 22 July 1917
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 22, 1917). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Wild and Woolly, directed by John Emerson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 July 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 July 1917!
Which were the important events of 22 July 1917 ?
- Swaziland - Birthday of former King Sobhuza II
- Pi Approximation Day
- St. Vandrille/Wandre Gisilus
- St. Mineve
- St. Joseph of Palestine (Count Joseph)
- St. Dabius/Davius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Mary Magdalene
- Ratcatcher's Day. See:The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 22 July
- British bomb German lines at Ypres, 4,250,000 grenades
- Alexander Kerensky becomes Russian Prime Minister.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1917 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- The Stars and Stripes Forever March - Sousa's Band
- For Me and My Gal - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- American Patrol - Prince's Orchestra
- The Battle Hymn of the Republic - Reinald Werrenrath