Tuesday 10 July 1917
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 10, 1917). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Albert Umgelter and Pierre Pellizza.
Two of a Kind, directed by John Herzfeld, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 July 1917
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1917!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1917 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
- Albert Umgelter: German professional research astrologer and author, a certified member of ‘Deutscher Astrologenverband/DAV in 1962.
- Pierre Pellizza: French tennis player who won the French National Championship in 1939, 1946 and 1947.
- Hugh Alexander: American baseball player and scout (d. 2000).
- Reg Smyth: English cartoonist (Andy Capp).
- Reg Smythe: English cartoonist (d. 1998).
- Don Herbert: Waconia, Minnesota -- Scientist / TV host (Watch Mr Wizard).
- Pierre Pelizza: France sport Champion.
- Emma Goldman imprisoned for obstructing the draft.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1917 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You're in Love - Lyric Quartet
- I'm a Twelve O'Clock Fellow in a Nine O'Clock Town - Byron G. Harlan