Thursday 15 May 1941US date format: 5/15/1941, UK date format: 15/5/1941
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus (see birth chart on May 15, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Pierre Balduyck and Richard Edward Wilson.
Sunny, directed by Herbert Wilcox, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 May 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 May 1941!
Which were the important events of 15 May 1941 ?
- Paraguay - Independence Day. Celebrations for the anniversary of the independence begin on Flag Day, 14 May.
- Nakba Day in Palestinian communities.
- Roman Empire - Mercuralia in honor of Mercury held.
- International day of climate changes.
- International conscientious objectors' day.
- Buddha's Birthday in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau and South Korea (2005).
- United States - Peace Officers Memorial Day.
- International day of families.
- Teacher's Day in Mexico (Dfa del Maestro) and South Korea (??? ?).
- Saint Dymphna
- Saint Achillius
- Saint Gerebern
- Saint Isidore the Labourer
- Saint Jean-Baptiste de la Salle
- Saint Reticius
- Saint Denise
- Slovenia - Day of Slovenian armed forces.
- Jean-Pierre Balduyck
- Richard Edward Wilson: Composer.
- KT Oslin: American musician.
- Lainie Kazan in Brooklyn: New York, USA; singer/actress (Lust in...
- Eddy Schutz
- Jaxon : American illustrator and publisher...
- K T Oslin in Crossett: Arkansas, USA; country singer (1980s...
- 1st British turbojet flies
- Joe DiMaggio starts 56-game hitting streak; Yanks lose 13-1
- Nazi occupiers in the Netherlands forbid Jewish music
- British attack Halfaya-pass and Fort Capuzzo in Egypt and Libya.