Friday 16 April 1920US date format: 4/16/1920, UK date format: 16/4/1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 16, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John William Farr and Barry Nelson.
The Toll Gate, directed by Lambert Hillyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 April 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 April 1920!
Which were the important events of 16 April 1920 ?
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Bernadette
- Blessed HervT of Tours
- Saint Turibius
- Saint Fructuosus
- Saint Drogo.
- Saint Benedict Joseph Labre
- Mawlid in Shi'a Islam (2006).
- Birthday of the Danish sovereign, Queen Margrethe, celebrated in Greenland.
- Saints Martial, Urban, Eventius, Caecilian, Julia, and their companions, martyrs of 304
- Barry Nelson: Oakland -- Actor (Airport, My Favorite Husband).
- John William Farr: Detroit, Michigan -- Bank robber (FBI Most Wanted List).
- Kees Scherer: Dutch photographer (World Press Photo).
- L?on Le Minor: Pont-l'Abb? physician.
- Ananda Dassanayake: Sri Lankan politician (d. 2012).
- John Conrad Nordqvist composer: dies at age 80.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Alice Blue Gown - Edith Day (Rosario Bourdon Orchestra)
- Where the Lanterns Glow - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Was There Ever a Pal Like You? - Henry Burr