Monday 17 January 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 17, 1921). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Antonio Prohias and Dehl Berti.
The Kid, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 January 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 January 1921!
Which were the important events of 17 January 1921 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of the following saints: St. Anthony and Amelbert.
- Ancient Latvia - Zirgu Diena observed
- Dehl Berti: Pueblo, Colorado -- Actor (John Taylor-Guns of Paradise).
- Antonio Prohias: Cuban cartoonist (d. 1998).
- Roger Carpentier: French aviator, who on 12 December 1952 became the first Frenchman to break the sound barrier, in the Dassault Mystère II.
- Lorna deVaron: American conductor and educator.
- Herbert Ellis: American actor.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Waiting for the Sun to Come Out - Lambert Murphy
- All She'd Say was Umh-Hum - Van & Schenck