Monday 31 January 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include E Fay Jones and John Agar.
Seven Years Bad Luck, directed by Max Linder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 January 1921!
Which were the important events of 31 January 1921 ?
- Blessed Ludovica
- Saint Geminianus
- Saint Marcella
- Saint Pedro Nolasco
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Bosco, patron saint of educators, circus artists and magicians.
- E Fay Jones: American architect (d. 2004).
- John Agar: American actor, a handsome but colorless leading man; better known as the former husband (1946-1949) of Shirley Temple than for his films.
- Carol Channing: American actress with a foghorn voice and huge eyes in an elastic face with a scatterbrained manner, 5'6" and 138 lbs.
- Mario Lanza: Italian-American singer and actor, a great vocal phenomenon, the first recording artist to ever sell more than two million albums.
- Pierre Dournes: St Pol/Ternoise Writer.
- E Jones: American architect designed the Thorncrown Chapel (d. 2004)
- Bill Pritchett: Australian public servant (d. 2014)
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Broadway Blues - Nora Bayes
- Henry Burr & Albert Campbell - Feather Your Nest
- Beautiful Annabelle Lee - Prince's Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?