Monday 31 January 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 31, 1921). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Mario Lanza and François Perin.
Seven Years Bad Luck, directed by Max Linder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 January 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 January 1921!
Which were the important events of 31 January 1921 ?
- Blessed Ludovica
- Saint Geminianus
- Saint Marcella
- Saint Pedro Nolasco
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Bosco, patron saint of educators, circus artists and magicians.
- Mario Lanza: Italian-American singer and actor, a great vocal phenomenon, the first recording artist to ever sell more than two million albums.
- François Perin
- Carol Channing: American actress with a foghorn voice and huge eyes in an elastic face with a scatterbrained manner, 5'6" and 138 lbs.
- John Agar: American actor, a handsome but colorless leading man; better known as the former husband (1946-1949) of Shirley Temple than for his films.
- Bill Pritchett: Australian public servant (d. 2014).
- E Jones: American architect designed the Thorncrown Chapel (d. 2004).
- Pierre Dournes: St Pol/Ternoise Writer.
- E Fay Jones: American architect (d. 2004).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Margie - Eddie Cantor
- Grieving for You - Feather Your Nest - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- I Love You, Sunday - Ted Lewis & His Band