Thursday 27 January 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Mathieu and Donna Reed.
Vier um die Frau, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 January 1921!
Which were the important events of 27 January 1921 ?
- UN ? International Holocaust Memorial Day
- Germany ? Gedenktag fnr die Opfer des Nationalsozialismus (Commemoration Day for the Victims of National Socialism).
- Catholicism ? Catholic Schools Week.
- Poland ? Dzie? Pami?ci Ofiar Nazizmu (Memorial Day for the Victims of Nazism).
- Italy ? Giorno della Memoria (Memorial Day).
- Denmark ? Auschwitzdag (Auschwitz Day; commemoration day for the victims of the Holocaust and other genocide).
- Serbia ? St. Sava Day.
- United Kingdom ? Holocaust Memorial Day.
- Georges Mathieu: French eccentric painter.
- Donna Reed: American actor most noted for her long-running TV show, "The Donna Reed Show," and several movies including the ever-popular Christmas movie, "It's a Wonderful Life.
- Maurice Vincent Buckley: Australian soldier (Born 1891).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- All She'd Say was Umh-Hum - Van & Schenck
- Waiting for the Sun to Come Out - Lambert Murphy
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?