Thursday 27 January 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 27, 1921). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Mathieu and Donna Reed.
The Kid, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 January 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 January 1921!
Which were the important events of 27 January 1921 ?
- UN ? International Holocaust Memorial Day
- Germany ? Gedenktag fnr die Opfer des Nationalsozialismus (Commemoration Day for the Victims of National Socialism).
- Catholicism ? Catholic Schools Week.
- Poland ? Dzie? Pami?ci Ofiar Nazizmu (Memorial Day for the Victims of Nazism).
- Italy ? Giorno della Memoria (Memorial Day).
- Denmark ? Auschwitzdag (Auschwitz Day; commemoration day for the victims of the Holocaust and other genocide).
- Serbia ? St. Sava Day.
- United Kingdom ? Holocaust Memorial Day.
- Georges Mathieu: French eccentric painter.
- Donna Reed: American actor most noted for her long-running TV show, "The Donna Reed Show," and several movies including the ever-popular Christmas movie, "It's a Wonderful Life.
- Maurice Vincent Buckley: Australian soldier (Born 1891).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Henry Burr & Albert Campbell - Feather Your Nest
- Broadway Blues - Nora Bayes
- Beautiful Annabelle Lee - Prince's Orchestra