Saturday 22 January 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include André Hodeir and Andre Hodeir.
The Kid, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 January 1921!
Which were the important events of 22 January 1921 ?
- New Zealand - Wellington Anniversary.
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Vincent.
- André Hodeir: French violinist, composer, arranger and musicologist.
- Andre Hodeir: composer.
- Jacques Leenaert: French soccer player.
- Jean-Jacques Bernier: Gros-Theil physician.
- Arno Babajanian: Armenian pianist and composer (d. 1983).
- Captain George Streeter: American riverboat captain and circus owner (Born 1837).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Waiting for the Sun to Come Out - Lambert Murphy
- All She'd Say was Umh-Hum - Van & Schenck
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?