Saturday 22 January 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 22, 1921). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include André Hodeir and Jacques Leenaert.
The Kid, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 January 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 January 1921!
Which were the important events of 22 January 1921 ?
- New Zealand - Wellington Anniversary.
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Vincent.
- André Hodeir: French violinist, composer, arranger and musicologist.
- Andre Hodeir: composer.
- Jacques Leenaert: French soccer player.
- Jean-Jacques Bernier: Gros-Theil physician.
- Arno Babajanian: Armenian pianist and composer (d. 1983).
- Captain George Streeter: American riverboat captain and circus owner (Born 1837).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Waiting for the Sun to Come Out - Lambert Murphy
- All She'd Say was Umh-Hum - Van & Schenck