Friday 7 January 1921, Orthodox Christmas
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 7, 1921). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Chester Kallman and John Lanigan.
The Love Light, directed by Frances Marion, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 January 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 1921!
Which were the important events of 7 January 1921 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
- Chester Kallman: American poet, librettist and translator, best known for his longtime companionship (34 years) and literary collaborations with W. H. Auden.
- John Lanigan: tenor.
- Benno Erdmann German philosopher (Logik I): dies at age 69.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Fair One - Ted Lewis & His Band
- The Japanese Sandman - Nora Bayes