Friday 21 January 1921
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Howard Unruh and John Doucette.
The Kid, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Brimming Cup by Dorothy Canfield was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 January 1921!
Which were the important events of 21 January 1921 ?
- National Hugging Day
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agnes.
- Mauritius - Thaipoosam Cavadee.
- UN Arms Day
- Howard Unruh: American mass murderer (d. 2009).
- John Doucette: Brockton, Massachusetts -- Actor (Lock Up, Big Town).
- Todor Popov: composer.
- Barney Clark: first to receive a permanent artificial heart.
- Bess Hawes: American folk musician, folklorist, and researcher.
- Andreas Ostler: German bobsledder who competed in the early 1950s.
- Lincoln Alexander: Canadian lawyer and politician 23rd Canadian Minister of Labour (d. 2012).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?