Saturday 18 February 1956US date format: 2/18/1956, UK date format: 18/2/1956
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 18, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bidzina Ivanishvili and Ted Gardestad.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to The Great Pretender by The Platters.
In UK Sixteen Tons by Tennessee Ernie Ford was in the top 5 hits.
Jumping for Joy, directed by John Paddy Carstairs, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while No Time For Sergeants by Mac Hyman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Heidi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 February 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 February 1956!
Which were the important events of 18 February 1956 ?
- Independence Day in The Gambia (1965)
- Bidzina Ivanishvili: Georgian businessman and politician 10th...
- Paul Reed Smith: American luthier.
- Ted Gardestad: Swedish singer (d. 1997).
- Jorge Campos Milla: Peruvian serial murderer and kidnapper,...
- Ted Gärdestad: Swedish singer, songwriter and musician.
- Paul Smith: American businessman founded PRS...
- Gustave Charpentier: French composer of operas, including...
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1956 ?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?