Sunday 20 January 1918US date format: 1/20/1918, UK date format: 20/1/1918
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 20, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Nevin S Scrimshaw and Nevin Scrimshaw.
Tarzan of the Apes, directed by Scott Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 January 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1918!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1918 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Nevin S Scrimshaw: American food scientist.
- Juan Garcia Esquivel: Mexican bandleader (d. 2002).
- Nevin Scrimshaw: American professor of nutrition, food scientist and Institute Professor emeritus at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Juan Esquivel: Mexican pianist composer and bandleader (d. 2002).
- W Skousen: American author and academic (d. 2006).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1918 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Will You Remember? - Olive Kline & Lambert Murphy
- Danny Boy - Ernestine Schumann-Heink
- Somewhere in France is the Lily - Henry Burr
- Say a Prayer for the Boys Over There - Peerless Quartet