Monday 20 January 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Cleon Skousen and Horst Caspar.
His Uncle's Wives, directed by Lawrence Marston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 January 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1913!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1913 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Cleon Skousen: American author (d. 2006).
- Horst Caspar: German actor, prominent in German theatre and film in the 1930s and 1940s.
- Jose Guadalupe Posada: Mexican political printmaker and engraver whose work has influenced many Latin American artists and cartoonists because of its satirical acuteness and social engagement.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1913 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Homeland - Lucy Isabelle Marsh
- The Ghost of the Violin - Peerless Quartet
- Oh Promise Me - Alan Turner
- Row! Row! Row! - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan