Monday 20 January 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Cleon Skousen and Horst Caspar.
Satana, directed by Luigi Maggi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while Heart of the Hills by John Fox, Jr. was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1913!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1913 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Cleon Skousen: American author (d. 2006).
- Horst Caspar: German actor, prominent in German theatre and film in the 1930s and 1940s.
- Jose Guadalupe Posada: Mexican political printmaker and engraver whose work has influenced many Latin American artists and cartoonists because of its satirical acuteness and social engagement.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Long, Long Ago - Geraldine Farrar
- Take, Oh Take Those Lips Away - John McCormack
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?