Sunday 19 January 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 19, 1913). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Saro Urzi and Minnesota Fats.
The Cameraman's Revenge, directed by Ladislas Starevich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 January 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1913!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1913 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Saro Urzi: Italian film actor and production supervisor.
- Minnesota Fats: American billiards player (Born 1913).
- Phyllis Flowerdew: school Reading text author.
- Rex Ingamells: Australian author and poet (d. 1955).
- David Emlyn Evans composer: dies at age 69.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Take, Oh Take Those Lips Away - John McCormack
- Long, Long Ago - Geraldine Farrar