Saturday 11 January 1913
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alberto Bertuzzi .
From the Manger to the Cross; or, Jesus of Nazareth, directed by Sidney Olcott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
What the sky looked like on 11 January 1913
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 January 1913!
Which were the important events of 11 January 1913 ?
- Morocco - The Independence manifesto day.
- Japan - Kagami-Biraki (Rice Cakes Festival).
- Feast of the Baptism of Jesus.
- Roman Empire - First day of Carmentalia in honor of Carmenta.
- Nepal - Unity Day.
- Albania - Republic Day (1946).
- Alberto Bertuzzi: Italian civil defense attorney and author of critical texts on the Constitution of People's Rights.
- 1st sedan-type car (Hudson) goes on display at 13th Auto Show (NYC)
- Bread and Roses Strike begins.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Say Not Love is a Dream - Olive Kline
- The Toymaker's Shop - Victor Herbert & His Orchestra