Friday 24 January 1913
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 24, 1913). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Norman Dello Joio and Mark Goodson.
His Uncle's Wives, directed by Lawrence Marston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 January 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 January 1913!
Which were the important events of 24 January 1913 ?
- Jim Ross Day - State of Oklahoma
- Roman Catholic Church - Feasts of St. Francis de Sales and Our Lady of Peace
- Roman Empire - first day of the Sementivae in honor of Ceres and Terra
- Norman Dello Joio: American composer (Born 1913).
- Mark Goodson: TV game-show producer (Goodson-Toddman).
- Norman Joio: American organist and composer (d. 2008).
- Ray Stehr: Australian rugby league player and coach (d. 1983).
- Gustav Luders composer: dies at age 47.
- Franz Kafka stops working on "Amerika"; it will never be finished.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1913 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Homeland - Lucy Isabelle Marsh
- The Ghost of the Violin - Peerless Quartet
- Oh Promise Me - Alan Turner
- Row! Row! Row! - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan