Friday 20 February 1914
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Peter Rogers and John Daly South African.
The Squaw Man, directed by Dustin Farnum, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
while The Fortunate Youth by William J. Locke was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 February 1914!
Which were the important events of 20 February 1914 ?
- Peter Rogers
- John Daly South African: born broadcaster (d. 2001).
- Willem J: H Baart Dutch vicar (Cuentanan di Nanzi).
- Marion Kettlewell: British director (WRNS).
- Jean Jacquet: Pons physician.
- John Daly: South African American journalist and game show host (d. 1991).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Girl in the Gingham Gown - Orpheus Quartet
- On the Old Front Porch - Ada Jones & Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?