Sunday 20 September 1914
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 20, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Florence Aadland and Kenneth More.
The New Janitor, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 September 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 September 1914!
Which were the important events of 20 September 1914 ?
- Florence Aadland: American news figure, the mother of Beverly Aadland who was, at 15, having an affair with 46-year-old Errol Flynn.
- Kenneth More: British actor, onscreen from 1948 whose films include "No Highway In The Sky," "Doctor In The House" and "The Sheriff of Fractured Jaw.
- Marcel Kint: Belgium sport Champion.
- Johannes Hint: Estonian engineer (d. 1985).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Something Seems Tingle-Ingling - Walter Van Brunt
- The 20th Century Rag - Billy Murray
- John McCormack - A Little Love, A Little Kiss