Saturday 20 September 1930
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 20, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Nichols and Eddie Bo.
Whoopee!, directed by Thornton Freeland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
On TV people were watching Betty Boop.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 September 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 September 1930!
Which were the important events of 20 September 1930 ?
- John Nichols: American executive, born in China, and CEO of Illinois Power, an industrial systems and engineering components manufacturing corporation.
- Eddie Bo: American singer and pianist (d. 2009).
- Gombojab Tsybikov: Russian explorer (Born 1873).
- Syro-Malankara Catholic Church is formed by Archbishop Mar Ivanios.
- The Eastern Catholic Rite Syro-Malankara Catholic Church is formed.