Wednesday 10 September 1930
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 10, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Carl Weschcke and Kenneth Kweku Sinaman Dadzie.
Big Boy, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
On TV people were watching Betty Boop.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 September 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 1930!
Which were the important events of 10 September 1930 ?
- Carl Weschcke: American astrological publisher, the owner of Llewellyn Publications.
- Kenneth Kweku Sinaman Dadzie: Diplomat.
- Eugene Suarez: American war photographer who served in the U.S.
- Aino Kukk: Estonian chess player and engineer (d. 2006).
- Charles E Mitchell, named Minister to Liberia