Friday 26 September 1930
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 26, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Fritz Wunderlich and Frederick Andermann.
Up the River, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
On TV people were watching Betty Boop.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 September 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 September 1930!
Which were the important events of 26 September 1930 ?
- Fritz Wunderlich: German operatic tenor who studied and made his debut in Freiburg in 1954.
- Frederick Andermann
- Michele Giordano: Italian ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic Cardinal and archbishop of Naples, one of Italy's leading churchmen.
- Philip Bosco: American actor, his films include "Working Girl," "Three Men & A Baby," "Suspect," and "Children of a Lesser God".
- Shel Silverstein: Poet.
- Joe Brown: English mountaineer and author.
- Philip Bosco in Jersey City: Jersey, USA; actor (Trading Places).
- Fritz Wunderlich in Kusel: Germany; tenor (Stuttgart 1955-58).