Sunday 21 July 1946
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 21, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Kenneth Starr and Marc Tessier.
Black Angel, directed by Roy William Neill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Musical Contrasts.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 July 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 July 1946!
Which were the important events of 21 July 1946 ?
- St. Zoticus
- St. Victor of Marseilles
- St. Barhadbesciabus
- St. Arbogastus
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Praxedes
- Singapore: Racial Harmony Day
- Guam: Liberation Day (1944)
- Bolivia: Martyrs' Day
- Belgium: National holiday (1831 - inauguration of LTopold I, first king of the Belgians)
- Kenneth Starr: American attorney who gained international notoriety as the Special Prosecutor for the investigation of wrongdoing of the American President, Bill Clinton.
- Marc Tessier: French senior government official, who served as President of France Télévisions (the French public national television broadcaster) from 1999 to 2005.
- Mel Damski
- Barry Whitwam: British musician (Herman's Hermits).
- Ken Starr: American lawyer and judge 39th Solicitor General of the United States.
- Randal Kleiser: Director.
- Timothy Harris: American author screenwriter and producer.
- Barry "Bean" Whitwam: Rocker.
- Zbigniew Kaczmarek: Poland -- Lightweight (1976 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Cathy Brenner: American astrologer, also practiced and taught Feng Shui.
- Gualberto Villarroel: Bolivian politician (Born 1908).
- Delegates of 21 nations meet in Paris, France, for a Peace Conference, to attempt to settle on the language of peace treaties with Italy, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, and Finland.
- An Irgun bomb explodes in Jerusalem because of secretive talks between Jews and Britain to consolidate the state of Israel.