Friday 21 January 1938
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Savident and Sandy Barr.
The Dybbuk, directed by Michal Waszynski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
while All This, and Heaven Too by Rachel Field was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Comedy Cabaret.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 January 1938!
Which were the important events of 21 January 1938 ?
- National Hugging Day
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agnes.
- Mauritius - Thaipoosam Cavadee.
- UN Arms Day
- John Savident: British actor.
- Sandy Barr: American wrestler and referee (d. 2007).
- Wolfman Jack: Disc jockey (Midnight Special), dies at 57.
- Ken Maginnis: Northern Irish soldier educator and politician.
- Nicholas Phillips: Baron Phillips of Worth Matravers English lawyer and judge Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales.
- Dutch government starts obligatory unemployment insurance.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?