Monday 26 November 1945
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 26, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Daniel Davis and Mikhail Woronin.
The Bells of St. Mary's, directed by Leo McCarey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Choreotones.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 November 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 November 1945!
Which were the important events of 26 November 1945 ?
- Mongolia: Independence Day
- Russia: St. Yuri's Day (1497 - 1649)
- Also see November 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. saints - Pope Siricius; celebration of the excellence of Saint Genevieve in Paris.
- Bah�'f Faith: Day of the Covenant
- Daniel Davis: American actor.
- Mikhail Woronin: USSR -- Gymnist (1968 Olympics - 2 Gold / 4 Silver / Bronze Medalist).
- Tandy Cronyn: Actress (Twisted, Guardian, Age Old Friends).
- Bjorn von Sydow: Swedish politician.
- Bernard Defrance: French philosopher who was a professor of psychology and philosophy of education.
- Gail Collins: Journalist.
- Jim Mullen: Scottish guitarist (Kokomo and Morrissey Mullen).
- Michael Omartian: American singer-songwriter keyboard player and producer (Rhythm Heritage).
- Björn von Sydow: Swedish academic and politician 27th Swedish Minister for Defence.
- John McVie: English-American bass player (Fleetwood Mac and John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers).
- During snow storm, school bus crashes, killing 15 (Washington).