Sunday 22 December 1901
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 22, 1901). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Joaquin Rodrigo and Felice Gramo.
L'homme à la tête en caoutchouc, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 December 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 December 1901!
Which were the important events of 22 December 1901 ?
- R.C. Saints - commemoration of Frances Xavier Cabrini
- Spain: the main draw of Spanish National Lottery, where it is a Christmas tradition.
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Capricorn
- In the Northern Hemisphere, the winter solstice occurs on or very close to this date. In the Southern Hemisphere, the summer solstice occurs around this time.
- Also see December 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Japan - T?ji (winter solstice)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1901 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Wedding of Reuben and the Maid - Harry Macdonough
- The Wedding of Reuben and the Maid - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- I'll Be with You When the Roses Bloom Again - Harry Macdonough