Monday 2 December 1901
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Staff Nees and Staf Gustaf.
The Artist's Dilemma, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 December 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 December 1901!
Which were the important events of 2 December 1901 ?
- Laos - National Day
- United Arab Emirates - National Day (independence from Britain, 1971)
- R.C. Saints - St Bibiana
- Staff Nees: Flemish Organist / composer (Simon Peter).
- Staf Gustaf: Frans Nees Flemish organist/composer (Simon Peter).
- Raimundo Orsi: Argentinian-Italian footballer (d. 1986).
- Gillette patents 1st disposable razor
- King Camp Gillette begins selling safety razor blades.